Norton Mobile security is specifically released by Symantec to curb any potential threats that can be inflicted on Android phone users. As can be expected from Norton, the mobile security suite is light and fast. Norton Mobile security not only protect your online activities but can also be used to remotely lock the device from accessing your information in case your phone is stolen.
Norton Mobile security features
- Removes potential mobile risks before they give you problem
- Keep safe from mobile threat
- Prevent others from stealing your information
- Easily lock your smartphone if simcard is removed
- Easily lock your phone if phone is lost
- Optimize phone performance by deleting unwanted files
- Easy to install
- Scan your phone and SD card for viruses and spyware
- Compatible with Android 2.x or above
How to get Norton Mobile Security installed on Android phone?
1. Head over to Android Market and look for “Norton Mobile Security Beta”
2. Hit “Install” and follow the instructions. Alternatively, you can download the file from the following link