We have discuss in great length top new features of Windows 8 and among of those is Reset and Refresh feature. This particular feature allows you to restore Windows 8 system. Basically “Reset” feature get rid of everything but the default System settings (so you simply go back to Factory state) whilst “Refresh” feature preserves your valuable files as well as your personalized settings. All other apps are removed during this process.
How to Reset and Refresh Windows 8?
- Click the control panel from Windows 8 desktop screen and go to General settings on the left pane.
- When you scroll down the right pane (under General settings)you will find Reset setting and Refresh setting for your Windows 8. There are brief descriptions along with both settings, clearly explain what both features will do.
- Your Windows 8 will be restored according to your choice.
- That’s it! Your PC should run as good as new.
- Windows Server 8 Developers Preview product key: 4Y8N3-H7MMW-C76VJ-YD3XV-MBDKV
- Windows 8 Developers Preview Product key: 6RH4V-HNTWC-JQKG8-RFR3R-36498